We agree. Pictures with a plain border around them are just nicer. Not for nothing have images in every reasonable exhibition frames. Unfortunately, Capture One Pro lacks the ability to automatically add a border when exporting images. It is then quite laborious to add this frame with other programs. Maybe you’ve already asked google for all sorts of words to find out how to get a white frame around the images in Capture One Pro? Most people – including me just believe that they do not find the function – in reality it just does not exist.
Until now! I have developed a solution for it. With my Border Tool for Mac OS and Capture One Pro, when exporting your images you can now directly and without further effort add an optional white or black border in 10px, 20px, 40px, 60px, 80px or 100px width. Of course, your picture will not be cropped, but expanded by the frame width.
You can define export specifications for different margins. You can export single or hundreds of images. In addition, you can also use the Border Tool directly from MacOS to beautify existing images quickly and easily add a border by just dragging the image onto my app.
Overview of the functions:
- Add frame or border in Capture One
- border width adjustable: 10px, 20px, 40px, 60px, 80px, 100px.
- White Frame or Black Frame for Capture One Pro
- Integration with Capture One Pro in processing presets
- Exporting images with a border only takes about 1 second longer
- usable directly from MacOS for already existing pictures
- ONLY for MacOS! Not for Windows.
- The surrounding frame is the same width everywhere
- no polaroid effect
This tool requires that you install ImageMagick. A 100% free tool. You will receive a simple installation guide after the purchase.